Skip to main content

Pharm.D. Transfers

What steps do I take to transfer from another college of pharmacy?

The University of Houston College of Pharmacy does not have a formal process that would allow for current Pharm.D. students to transfer from another college of pharmacy to UHCOP. Students wishing to transfer to UHCOP are required to apply through the PharmCAS application process, meet all UHCOP admissions criteria, and be admitted as an incoming P1 student. At that time, students may begin the process of petitioning for credit of coursework taken outside of UHCOP. Some courses require that departmental competency exams be passed prior to obtaining course credit as well as course syllabus, notes and official transcripts.