Many UH-issued accounts and IT resourses can be accessed through AccessUH at http://AccessUH.UH.edu. The site can be logged into using either your Cougarnet username and password or PeopleSoft ID and password.
- Exchange (email)
- Employee Online Training
- Software Download
- Password Reset
Computer Labs & ClassroomsComputer Labs
- SR2 Room 134 Student Computer Lab
- TMC Room 220-221 Student Computer Lab
- UH Main Campus Computing Facilities
- Lab Reservations
Poster Printing Services
The Office of Information Technology provides printing services for research posters to the College's faculty, staff, and students.
Drug Information Sources & LibrariesDrug Information Sources
Contact college IT support for log-in information for the following resources:
- eFacts– Facts and Comparisons Online
- Lexi-Comp Online
- StatRef! - USPDI, AHFS, and others
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Micromedex (accessed through HAM-TMC Library)
Mailing List Creation
Faculty may request creation of a ListServ Mailing list for academic or research purposes. To request the creation of a Listserv, please contact a member of the college's Office of Information Technology.