University of Houston will work with you to utilize your benefits to pursue your educational goals, as well as work with students who transition from TA to GI Bill® education benefits.
How are TA benefits processed at the University of Houston?
- Apply for TA through your branch of service.
- Submit your TA voucher to Melissa Villarreal in the Student Business Service Office prior to the tuition due date for the term for which you are requesting benefits.
- Upon receipt of the TA voucher, your tuition account will be coded "third party payment plan," which will prevent your account from becoming delinquent for the approved amount.
- In the event you make a change to your enrollment, you must contact your ESO to request revised TA.
- After grades are posted, UH will bill your branch of service for the benefit amount.
- For additional information, see the link below for your branch of service.