Procedures, forms, policies and helpful information about the reservation process.
- To request a room reservation, please use the UH at Sugar Land Room Request Form. A room request is required to reserve all general and educational spaces at the site.
- Requests will be reviewed and assigned based on availability and compliance with University and site policies and regulations.
- Requests received less than 10 business days prior to the event may be denied due to insufficient time and/or space available to process and accommodate the request.
- A reply email will be sent to you, within 48 business hours, to confirm if your request has been approved. If approved, you will be provided all necessary details with regards to using the space.
- Please read the UH at Sugar Land & Katy Facilities Reservation and Use Policies (coming soon)
- External Clients, please refer to UH MAPP 09-03.01 – Facilities Use and Oversight to review the UH sponsorship requirements to host an event on our sites. For more information on UH sponsorship and/or questions regarding hosting an external event on site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- All set-up information should be included in the room reservation request.
- Please ensure to account for the set-up and breakdown time of your event on the room reservation form. Space(s) will only be made available during the times confirmed on the room reservation form.
- Requests for changes/additions to room set-up with less than 48 business hours’ notice will not be fulfilled.
- Leaving the facility in an unclean condition or damaging facilities and/or equipment may result in additional charges to the group for cleanup and/or recovery of losses. It also may result in loss of future privileges to reserve space.
- No items are permitted to be taped or nailed to the walls. Any damages sustained from such violations will be subject to additional charges.
- If room is not unlocked at the scheduled time of your event, please contact site Security at 832-842-2929 for a room unlock.
UH Parking permits are required to park in the lots at UH at Sugar Land. Paid visitor parking is available on-site. Permit and visitor parking rates can be found on Parking & Transportation's website.
If your event will have multiple attendees that do not have a UH Parking permit, please contact UH Parking & Transportation Departmentat at email@example.com to coordinate and confirm parking arrangements. It is the responsibility of the event host to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate parking.
- UH MAPP 09-03.01 – Facilities Use and Oversight
- UH at Sugar Land & Katy Facilities Reservation and Use Policies (coming soon)
- Temporary Food Dealer’s Permit Request Form
- Open Flame Permit Form
- Vendor Tent Permit
- Request for Police Services
- UH Dean of Students Alcohol Policy
- Registration of Alcohol Beverage Distribution Form
- UH Logo Use for Marketing – Intellectual Property Use Permission Form
- The Fresh Fork – Catering at the University of Houston