DIVERSE. INNOVATIVE. VISIONARY.
The University of Houston at Sugar Land is UH, Tier One higher education in greater Fort Bend County. UH at Sugar Land welcomes students who are core-complete and ready to pursue studies in our innovative programs, or major in one of the UH programs offered here. We are industry partnered, student-centered and community inspired, serving Houston-area students with state-of-the-art facilities and flexible schedules close to home and work.
The University of Houston at Sugar Land offers undergraduate, graduate and professional certificate opportunities for the students it serves. UH at Sugar Land is home to two inaugural programs in Nursing and Digital Media. Learn about other offerings in Sugar Land. Learn more about our classes and programs.
UH at Sugar Land is in partnership with Wharton County Junior College.
UH at Sugar Land is located in Fort Bend County, one of the most diverse counties in the country. Read more about our history in Sugar Land and Fort Bend County.
Our campus spans 270 acres near the Brazos River. Plan a campus tour or visit on your own.
- 1994The history of the UH initiative in Sugar Land begins in 1994
- 23UH at Sugar Land offers 10 undergraduate and 13 graduate programs
- 200+More than 200 faculty provide instruction
- 270+Our more than 270 acres are located on the banks of the Brazos River
- 2016Became an institution of the University of Houston
- 2Inaugural programs: Nursing, Digital Media
- 4Home to four pieces in the University System’s Public Art Collection
UH Nursing Recognized for Diversity, Inclusion
UH College of Technology Officially Opens New Facility at UH at Sugar Land
New For Fall: Building, Bookstore, Parking
Innovation, Collaboration in New Active Learning Classroom
New Faculty at UH Nursing
The University of Houston Expands in Katy and Sugar Land