Nominations Period: December 16, 2019–January 31, 2020
Distinguished Alumni Awards are bestowed upon alumni of the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics for exceptional achievement in their professional field, involvement in the community, and demonstrated innovative change to improve the lives of others through their work. Each year, this honor can be awarded to numerous alumni, depending on the Selection Committee’s decision. Alumni may self-nominate or be nominated by others.
The recipient is announced each year at the da Vinci Society & Distinguished Alumni Recognition Dinner.
- The recipient must hold a degree from the University of Houston’s College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics.
- The award is a one-time honor and may not be awarded to the same person for multiple years.
- Members of the Selection Committee are ineligible for nomination.
- All nomination information must be completed in its entirety and submitted by January 31, 2020.
- Nominations will be accepted December 16, 2019, through January 31, 2020.
- Completion of online nomination form.
- Submission/upload of nominee’s CV or resume through online nomination form.