Research and Activities of UH’s College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
The Spring 2021 issue of Breakthrough covers research and activities in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics at the University of Houston.
- Chemistry Ph.D. Student Receives $49,623 NSF Grant; Explores Large Crystal Growth
- Understanding How Electrons ‘Dance’ in Topological Semimetals
- Teaching with Technology: Geology Alums Enhance Education During Pandemic
- Work of Wu and Fuston Named One of “10 Geological Discoveries that Rocked 2020”
- Examining Therapeutic Targets for Kidney Disease
- Online STEM Interactive Program: Returning for Summer 2021
- Join NSM for Movie Night, April 23
- Coming in May: In-Person, Socially Distanced Commencement
- NSM Pride: Awards and Honors
- Scenes Around NSM
Use the University’s subscription management tool to subscribe to Breakthrough. After entering your contact information, scroll down to the link to Natural Sciences and Mathematics interests.
Through this service, you can subscribe to multiple university newsletters and announcements based on your personal interests.