Research and Activities of UH’s College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
The Summer 2020 issue of Breakthrough covers research and activities in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics at the University of Houston.
- Improving Protection: Nanotech Meets Mask
- Free Online STEM Activities Available for Students Entering Grades 6-9
- International Group Designs FDA-Approved Ventilator
- Controlled Burn Promotes Biodiversity at UH Coastal Center
- Back from the Bottom of the World
- TC Energy Summer Scholars Academy Empowers Incoming UH STEM Majors
- Celebrating Our May 2020 Grads – Virtually
- Two Chemists Named 2020 Sloan Research Fellows
- NSM Pride: Awards and Honors
- Scenes Around NSM
Use the University’s subscription management tool to subscribe to Breakthrough. After entering your contact information, scroll down to the link to Natural Sciences and Mathematics interests.
Through this service, you can subscribe to multiple university newsletters and announcements based on your personal interests.