The Dissertation Accelerator is a free program open to doctoral students in the writing stages of their dissertation. This program will provide graduate students with an opportunity to make serious progress on a dissertation. Students show up, ready to write; the Graduate School and partnerships across campus will provide lunch, and a highly productive work environment. Seats are limited and require your full attendance each day.
Date: Monday - Thursday
December 16th - 19th 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: UH Writing Center
- Identifying & incorporating sources, produce more writing, revising existing text, constructing citations & works cited/references, managing time & workload, planning (brainstorming & outlining) proofreading, editing.
- Seats are limited and require your full attendance each day.
- The program was developed through a collaboration of the UH Graduate School, UH Library, and UH Writing Center.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided by UH Graduate School and UH Writing Center.
- Students are expected to attend the dissertation accelerator in it's entirety.
Students must apply for the event by November 26th, 2019
For more information on the Dissertation Accelerator, please contact UH Graduate school