Joshua Weinstein Memorial Endowment Scholarship Undergraduate and Graduate
This scholarship is available to full-time students pursuing studies related to the history and philosophy of education, rational thinking in schools, values and moral education, and religion and education.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Applicant must be a certified full-time undergraduate (12 hours) or graduate (9 hours) certificate or degree seeking student in good standing in the College of Education and the University of Houston.
- Applicant must have and maintain a GPA of 3.0.
- Applicant must demonstrate those educational values and interests of Dr. Joshua Weinstein as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Recipients will be known as Joshua Weinstein Scholars.
- Applicant may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Joshua Weinstein Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process