Dr. Allen R. Warner Endowed Scholarship Undergraduate and Graduate
This scholarship is available to undergraduate or graduate students seeking a college degree. Scholarships determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Preference will be given to applicants who are the first generation in their immediate family seeking a college degree.
- Applicants must be seeking initial licensure as a teacher, either at the undergraduate, post baccalaureate or graduate level.
- Applicant must have and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Preference will be given to applicants who are veterans, honorably separated from the armed forces of the United States with at least (2) years of active duty as attested by a copy of the Department of Defense form DD-214.
- Applicants must be admitted to the University of Houston’s teacher education program.
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process