Wallace - Ready Family Scholarship Endowment: Full-time junior or senior undergraduate
This scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate junior or senior students who plan to teach. They must be juniors or seniors during the year of application. The award is open to students seeking teacher certification.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate, junior or senior who plan to teach.
- Weighted performance will be given to scholarship applicants whose parent is a current or retired employee of a public school system school who is/has been employed at a level no higher than school principal.
- Financial need is a leading criteria.
- Applicant may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Award is non-renewable.
- Scholarship applicant must apply each year.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process