Richard D. Strahan Educational Law Endowment Scholarship - Educational Leadership Graduate Only
This scholarship is available to students seeking a Doctoral Degree in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction with emphasis in pursuing a special study in Educational Leadership.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant must exhibit leadership qualities.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need (copies of W-4/Tax Returns)
- Emphasis will be placed on selecting prospects interested in pursuing a special study in educational leadership.
- Applicant must be a certified doctoral degree seeking student in the College of Education, Department of Curriculum and Instruction.
- Applicant must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Past Scholarship recipients may reapply.
- Recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with this scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Reporting on the Richard D. Strahan Educational Law Scholarship Endowment will be available on a September 1- August 31 fiscal year basis from the development director for the College of Education.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process