Joe R. Lopez Scholarship Undergraduate
This scholarship is available to a certified full-time undergraduate degree seeking student demonstrating an interest in pursuing a career in bilingual education. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Scholarship applicant should demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in bilingual education.
- Scholarship applicant must be a certified full-time undergraduate degree-seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston.
- Scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA in accordance with the standards set by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process