This scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate and graduate applicants demonstrating an interest in pursuing a career in education. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicants should be pursuing a career in education.
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students in good standing in the College of Education and the University of Houston.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Award is to be evenly distributed between Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Current scholarship recipients may reapply.
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds are to be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process