The Faith Gladstone Marshall Endowment Scholarship Undergraduate and Graduate
The Faith Gladstone Marshall Endowment Scholarship is to be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student who has demonstrated a commitment to civic improvement through their work and community service and a realization of individual potential through education.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant must be enrolled in undergraduate program or in community service, beginning a graduate program, demonstrates commitment to the realization of the individual potential through education. This commitment should be explained via submission to the Scholarship Committee by the applicant or sponsor on the applicant’s behalf.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student in the College of Education at the University of Houston.
- Applicant must be in good standing in an undergraduate or graduate program at the University of Houston College of Education.
- Emphasis will be placed on selecting a student interested in pursuing a career in teaching.
- Current scholarship recipients may reapply. Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Faith Gladstone Marshall Endowment Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process