Mylie E.and Charles A. Durham Scholarship Undergraduate and Graduate
This scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate or graduate students seeking a college degree from the University of Houston. Applicants should demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in teaching and exhibit leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicants must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student at the University of Houston.
- Applicant must have and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Awards will be based on demonstrated academic success and financial need.
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process