Patricia Sue and Loise B. Dodds College of Education Scholarship Undergraduate
This scholarship is available to full-time juniors and seniors seeking a college degree from the University of Houston. Scholarships determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicants must be a full-time junior or senior degree-seeking student at the University of Houston.
- Applicants must be a resident of Texas.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need (i.e. Income Tax Return Form).
- Recipients must enroll for a minimum of 12 (twelve) hours each semester of award.
- Current recipient may reapply. Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process