Benbrook-Foerster Scholarship - Curriculum and Instruction
This scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate students pursuing a degree within the Department of Curriculum and Instruction. They must be sophomores, juniors, or seniors during the year of application. The award is open to students with an academic specialization in mathematics.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicants must intend to pursue or continue a career in teaching mathematics.
- Applicants must have a least one full semester remaining at the time of application.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or better.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need (i.e. Income Tax Return Form).
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process