Basheer A. Hashmi Scholarship - Graduate Only
This scholarship is available to graduate students.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Fellowship applicant exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee
- Fellowship should be pursuing a Ph.D. in the College of Education
- Fellowship applicant must be a full-time doctoral degree seeing student in good standing at the University of Houston
- Scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA in accordance with the standards set by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Fellowship recipient(s) may accept other scholarships, fellowships, and grants in conjunction with Basheer A. Hashmi Memorial Fellowship.
- Funds can be used to cover tuition, fees, books, and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester. Any expense of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process