College of Education Alumni Association Scholarship Undergraduate and Graduate
This scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate or graduate students pursuing a degree in the College of Education. Two scholarships will be awarded.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant must be a certified full-time undergraduate (12 hours) or graduate (9 hours) certificate or degree-seeking student in good standing in the College of Education and the University of Houston.
- Applicant must have and maintain a GPA of 3.0.
- Applicant must exhibit leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Applicant may not be a recipient of this scholarship from previous years.
- Recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with this scholarship. Funds must be used to cover tuition, fees, books, and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Alumni Board Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process