This scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students. Scholarship recipients are determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Scholarship prospect exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship applicant must be a certified full-time undergraduate or graduate certificate or degree-seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston.
- Scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA in accordance with the standards set by the College of Education Scholarship Committee
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarship and grants in conjunction with the Nancy D. Palm Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the upcoming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
- Scholarship award is renewable provided the recipient continues to meet eligibility requirements
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process