Sunday, September 19, 2021
8:00 am -
Exercise for a cause Sunday, Sept. 19 at the Run Houston! 5K, 10K or kids’ 1K taking place on campus (or own your own). The run is presented by the law firm Norton Rose Fulbright as a charity event to help champion racial justice. “We appreciate the opportunity to unite the community around racial justice, and we hope to see a strong turnout from our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends,” said UH Vice President Elwyn Lee and Dean Bob McPherson, co-chairs of the UH Racial Equity and Social Justice Committee. Register now!
Race Day Schedule (Sunday, Sept. 19)
- 7 a.m. Last Minute Registration & Packet Pick Up Open
- 7:45 a.m. Last Minute Registration & Packet Pick Up Close
- 8 a.m. 5K & 10K Start
- 9:30 a.m. Kids’ 1K Start
- 9:50 a.m. Course Closes
Course Time Limits:
- 5K/10K – 1 hour 50 minutes
- Course Map: https://runsignup.com/Race/RunHoustonUH/Page/course
- Starting Line: Right next to the Hilton University of Houston
- Finish Line: Inside Lynn Eusan Parak
- Parking: https://runsignup.com/Race/RunHoustonUH/Page-12
- UH campus or virtual
- Please see the registration form for pricing information.
- If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.