Skip to main content

How to Declare a Minor

To declare your minor please submit a General Petition to our advising center via email: No appointment necessary! You are required to have a minimum GPA of a 2.00 to declare a Kinesiology or Nutrition minor. General Petitions typically take effect the semester after the submission. Please only submit your petition once.