In order to park a vehicle at the University of Houston at Katy, all students, faculty and staff must have a valid UH parking permit starting in the spring 2022 semester.
Overview of Parking Permit System
- UH at Katy permits can be purchased through AccessUH by logging into the myParking icon and clicking the “Get Permit” button.
- Purchases and returns can be made at any point during the semester and are prorated weekly.
- Permits will be mailed to the address selected during the purchase process.
- The UH at Katy permits are valid only at the UH at Katy campus.
- Please note: All active University of Houston parking permits are permitted to park at UH at Katy. The evening-weekend permit cannot be used until 3 p.m. Monday-Friday.
The price of the Katy parking permits are $70 if purchased between now and Jan. 31, 2022. The cost of the permit prorates over the course of the academic year.
University of Houston-Victoria students, faculty and staff who work or attend class at the UH at Katy campus should follow the following steps to purchase a UH at Katy parking permit:
- Access the UH Parking Portal.
- Select "University of Houston-Victoria"
- Select "click here to create a password"
- Enter your UH-Victoria email address and hit the submit button. An email will be sent with instructions to log in.
- Follow instructions in the email to log in.
- Once logged in, go to Permits -> Get Permits
Hourly parking will be available starting in the spring 2022 semester. Payments can be made upon exiting via credit or debit card only. The rates are:0-1 hour: Free
1-2 hours: $2
2-3 hours: $4
3-4 hours: $6
4-5 hours: $8
5-24 hours: $10
How to Enter/Exit
Please contact the Parking and Transportation Services office at email@example.com for more information.