- Every spring semester, student permit registration kicks off for the academic year that starts in the upcoming fall. You register through your myParking Account, accessible via AccessUH, and select up to four permit preferences.
- Permit registration closes in late June and student permit assignments are made. This lasts approximately two weeks. During this time, myParking accounts will not be accessible and no permits are sold.
- Students are notified via email of the permit type they have been assigned.
- Permits are mailed to the address chosen in AccessUH during the registration process. The mailing process usually starts in mid- to late-July.
- After permits are assigned, remaining permits become available for purchase.
- Permits purchased in person are provided to students immediately. Those ordered online after the fall semester starts usually are mailed within two business days. A temporary printable permit is assigned by the system and can be used for up to seven (7) days while you wait for the permanent permit. The link for this temporary permit is provided in the confirmation email you received once you complete your purchase. Please note: temporary printable permits are not available for garage permits.
If you wait to purchase an available permit online after registration has closed, you can choose to place the charge on your student account.
If you purchase a permit in person, we will charge the permit to your student account. More information about recent permit payment changes can be found here.