The lab is run by Dr. Carla Sharp. Funding sources have included the NIMH, the NIH Centers for AIDS Research, NARSAD, the South African Responsible Gambling Foundation, the American Psychoanalytic Association, UH Small Grants Program, UH GEAR program, and the Child and Family Program of the Menninger Clinic.
- July 2015: Salome successfully proposed her masters' thesis. A big congrats!
- July 2015: We welcome Cara as our new Research Coordinator I at the Adolescent Treatment Program at the Menninger Clinic.
- July 2015: We are thrilled to have Julia on board as our new lab manager.
- July 2015: Will received his license as a Psychological Associate from the TBSEP.
- May 2015: Amanda was awarded the Baylor College of Medicine Psychology Internship award for her research!
- May 2015: Carolyn presented at the Society of Biological Psychiatry conference in Toronto. Well done!
- May 2015: Congratulations for completing the program, Drs. Amanda Venta and Tyson Reuter!
- May 2015: Congrats Nic and Kaitlin on completing your Bachelor's at UH!!!
- May 2015: Charles successfully defended his Masters' thesis. Well done!
- May 2015: Robyn received a Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) award!