This boot camp is a self-paced course that can be completed 100% online
Start Your Career as a Software Engineer in Six Months
There is a heavy reliance on software engineers in today’s technology-rich climate—and this need for skilled tech professionals is only expected to grow. In fact, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) expects 189,200 job openings for software engineers each year through the year 2031.
Job Outlook for Software Engineers
The need for skilled professional software engineers grows daily. The BLS reports that jobs for software engineers are expected to increase by 25% nationwide through the year 2031. This is five times higher than the average rate of growth expected across all occupations.
According to Indeed, the mean yearly salary for a software engineer is $108,722, with professionals with less than a year of experience making an average of $101,591. In contrast, professionals with six to nine years of experience earn an average of $119,384.
What You Will Learn
In our Software Engineering Boot Camp, you will explore:
- Basic programming concepts
- Web development fundamental languages and tools such as HTML & CSS
- How to gain full command on version control system i.e., Git / Github
- Use of the full functions of Bootstrap to improve website aesthetics
- Integration of database programming into websites using MySQL & Node.js
- Application of programming and web design concepts in real-life situations
- Concepts that will allow you to pass the CompTIA ITF+ exam
- Solutions to common problems faced by software development professionals
- Development of a systematic engineering approach to software development
How Bootcamps Work
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15-25 hours a week to master the material
- Get five one-hour, online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Complete multiple course projects and a final capstone to help you prepare a professional level portfolio to show prospective employers
Software Engineering Boot Camp FAQs
Who should enroll in the Software Engineering Boot Camp?
How will the training sessions be conducted?
What kind of support will I get during the boot camp?
Will I receive any certificate after completing the Software Engineering Boot Camp?
Registration and Enrollment
This boot camp is a self-paced course that can be completed 100% online—no prerequisites required. Open enrollment means you can register and start the boot camp whenever you are ready. Access to your boot camp can take 24-48 business hours.