Business Office Resources
All requests for the Dean’s Business Office should be submitted via Smartsheet.
UH Guidelines & Policies
UH Purchasing Guidelines
- MAPP Purchasing Guidelines
- SAM Purchasing Guidelines
- Contracting with Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs)
UH HR Policies
- MyNSM - Access/service requests, conference room reservations, and myNSM Finance
NOTE: If you do not have access, please contact your supervisor to request access.
Travel Forms & Resources
- Getting Started in Concur:
- Travel Request Form (submit via Smartsheet)
- Foreign Travel Addendum
- Export Control and Travel Embargo Form
- Fly America Act Waiver Checklist
NOTE: Use this checklist to determine qualification for a waiver of the restriction for air travel financed by federal funds, in accordance to the Fly America Act under 41 CFR Part 301-10.
- Domestic Travel FAQs
- Foreign Travel FAQs
- Travel Cheat Sheets
Property Management Forms & Resources
The property manager for the NSM Dean’s Office is Mike Mahanay (email@example.com).
- Property Management Forms
NOTE: Effective 09/01/2022, these forms should be processed through DocuSign.
Purchasing & Reimbursement Forms & Resources
- Request for Approval for Refreshments/Meals Involving UH Employees Only (submit via Smartsheet)
NOTE: Required for all business meals.
- Expense Reimbursement Form – Non Business Meals (submit via Smartsheet)
- Parking Voucher Request Form
- Official Tax Documents -
NOTE: UH System tax documents used by UHS employees to obtain exemption from paying Texas sales tax and Texas hotel occupancy tax for UHS business transactions.
- HUB Vendor Database
- Vendor Setup Requirements
- Stationary Order Form (submit via Smartsheet)
PCard overrides need to be submitted to the College Business Administrator by the business office. You need to submit via Smartsheet with the following information:
- Vendor Name
- Cardholder Name
- Card Type (Pcard/TCard)
- Last Four Digits of Card
- Cost Center
- Purpose/Benefit Statement
- Error/Problem with the Card
All requests for new hires, terminations, or replacement postings should be submitted to Smartsheet with all necessary information.
- Hiring Manager’s Toolkit
This toolkit includes resources during the recruiting, interview and hiring process for hiring managers.
- New employee offer requests should include the Hiring Matrix and Hiring Manager’s Agreeement which can be found in the toolkit, along with tentative start date and salary.
- Student worker hires should include the Personal Data Sheet, I-9 receipt, Approved CHRI for employment, and College Work-Study Authorization for CWS student workers.
- Student Worker Posting Request (for new postings in Cougar Pathway)
- Personal Data Sheet
- Documents for I-9 Completion
- CHRI Request
- Electronic Person Of Interest Process
This is required for non-UH applicants to gain access to UH resources (including temps, guests, former/future employees, etc.) Submit the form at the link with a signature from the applicant and sponsor to the business office via Smartsheet.