The Department of Computer Science (CS) at the University of Houston (UH) hosts a career fair each Fall and Spring. The Computer Science Career Fair is an avenue for current CS students and companies to connect and discuss rewarding opportunities such as internships, co-ops, and full-time positions.
Computer Science Virtual Career Fair - Spring 2021Wednesday, February 17, 2021
10am - 2pm
Virtual via CougarPathway
PrepareWhat to expect during the virtual career fair.
- Student Tutorial Video - watch this recorded video on how to navigate the virtual career fair in CougarPathway. Note that this video was recorded by University Career Services for a different career fair student.
- How to Navigate PDF (go to page 2) - review this for step-by-step instructions on navigating the viritual career Fair in CougarPathway.
Do you need assistance with preparing or editing your resume? Unsure of what to expect at the career fair or need advice on how to prepare? The department invites UH Career Services as well as company representatives to review resumes prior the fair.
Career Fair Details and Policies
Dress Code Policy - required attire is business professional. We adhere to the dress code policy outlined by UH Career Services. Students who fail to follow the dress code policy may be removed from the Career Fair until they are in compliance. Take a look at this infograph for reference.
The Spring 2021 Computer Science Career Fair will be held virtually through CougarPathway (powered by Symplicity) in partnership with University Career Services. This portal requires employers to utilize their own video platform (e.g. Zoom, MS Teams, Webex, etc.).
Registration fee: $300 for the virtual career fair. A reduced rate for non-profits and government entities is available. Inquiries regarding the reduced rate can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration opens: Friday, November 13, 2020
Registration deadline: Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Register for the Spring 2021 Computer Science Virtual Career Fair via CougarPathway
- Your registration status will be marked as pending
- An invoice and payment link/instructions will be emailed within 2-3 business days of submitting your registration.
- Submit your payment online or via check.
- Within 2-3 business days of payment, your registration status will be confirmed in CougarPathway and receipt will be emailed.
If you have questions or need additional information regarding the career fair, contact email@example.com.