Voya Lunch & Learn: Is TRS/ORP Retirement Going to Be Enough? (HRTV20)
Tuesday, June 20, 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Questions to ask yourself now regarding retirement in the future: Do you know how much of your income could be replaced when you retire? Do you know how TRS will work with Social Security and your supplemental retirement plans? Join us to get the answers to these important questions and more!
Join us! Lunch will be served during this helpful and informative Voya Workshop!
To attend this HRTV20 Voya in-person session #0008, please:
- Register via PASS (http://my.uh.edu)
- Click on Training
- Click on Request Training Enrollment. (It may take 1-2 min. to appear.)
- Once the page appears, select Search by Course Number or Search by Course Name
- Enter the Course # or name and click Search. (Note: Leave the course # or name blank to generate a list of all the courses)
- Once the course (or list appears), click the View Available Sessions button of the course in which you would like to enroll
- Click on the Session link that corresponds to the session and date you would like to enroll in
- The Session Detail page will appear. Review the information. (To be placed on a waiting list if the session is full, check the appropriate box.) Click Continue
- The Submit Request page will appear. Review the information. Click Submit
- Click OK when the Save Confirmation page appears
- The Submit Request - Confirmation page appears, review the information
- You will receive a Training Confirmation via email
- HR Training Room, Bldg. 525; 4367 Cougar Village Dr.