Margaret Kitchen Incoming Freshman Scholarship - Incoming Freshmen
This scholarship is available to incoming freshman majoring in Health or Education.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is update in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Scholarship applicant must be an incoming freshman admitted to the College of Education.
- Scholarship applicant should be majoring in Health or Education.
- Scholarship applicant must be a certified full-time undergraduate degree- seeking student.
- Scholarship recipient must have a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Preference given to students interested in teaching.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with this scholarship up to the cost of attendance, which includes tuition, fees, books, room and board, transportation, and personal expenses.
- Scholarship award shall be $2,500 per student per academic year.
- Scholarship award is renewable for one additional year provided the recipient continues to meet the criteria. In the second year, recipient must have at least a 2.75 GPA.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process