Temporary Accommodations

Students who are seeking academic accommodations but do not currently have the required documentation as indicated in the Documentation Guidelines should contact CSD. Students may be eligible for “temporary” accommodations while they are seeking comprehensive assessments/medical records.


  1. Student submits whatever appropriate medical documentation they have to CSD.
  2. Student calls or e-mails CSD and schedules an appointment with a counselor at (713) 743-5400 or uhcsd@mail.uh.edu.
  3. Student completes an intake appointment with a CSD counselor.