Equalizing our students’ learning,
discovery, and engagement
The Justin Dart, Jr. Student Accessibility Center equalizes our students’ learning, discovery, and engagement by fostering self-advocacy, inclusion, and success.
We have a new name
We are excited to announce that we are now the Justin Dart, Jr. Student Accessibility Center. We hope that this student-driven initiative makes the Dart Center — and the University of Houston — a more welcome and inclusive place for our disabled students.
How to Register with the Student Accessibility Center
- To register please complete the new student application in the student portal.
- Submit Disability Documentation through this portal
- Please have your UH ID number, email address, and contact information.
- Schedule an appointment with an Access Coordinator to discuss accommodations.
- Submit accommodation request through the AIM portal each semester.
Phone: (713) 743-5400
TDD: (713) 749-1527
Fax: (713) 743-5396
Interpreting/Captioning Services Team:
Justin Dart, Jr. Student Accessibility Center
Building #568, Room #110
University of Houston
Houston, Texas 77204-3022