Faculty and Staff Telephone Services

There are two types of telephones used by faculty and staff members: ROLM and IP. The IP phone is the newer of the two and is being installed on a building-by-building basis, not through single customer requests.

I want to...

What's My Number?

All telephone extensions are 5 digits long. They can either be DID or non-DID numbers. DID numbers are numbers that can be called from outside the university, for example 713-743-1111 is extension x31111. Non-DID numbers are extensions that can only be reached directly from on campus, for example x61111 or x41111.

Contact Us

Call Us: 713-743-1411
Fax Us: 713-743-1109
Email Us: support@uh.edu
Mail Code: CTS 1010
Attn: Network Operations
Internet: Work Order Request