Required Printer Drivers
To use the kiosk, students must install printer drivers that can be downloaded from the UH Software Download site. Click on your desired driver in the list above. In the dialog box that appears, click Run to start the installation. If a security-warning box appears, click Run. When Package UIT Printer Kiosk Client Installer appears, click Install. After the installation, click Finish .
To view the kiosk printer you have installed, select Start -> Settings -> Printers and Faxes.
Printing to a Kiosk
Retrieving Your Print Job
Other Printers On Campus
College of Architecture
- Plotters and printers in COA lab. For architecture students only.
College of Engineering
- 3 BW printers in COE labs. For COE students only.
College of Pharmacy
- 7 BW printers in Pharmacy labs. 3 labs in SR2 and 4 at the Texas Medical Center. For Pharmacy students only.
College of Technology
- 2 BW printers in COT labs. For COT students only.
Graduate College of Social Work (in addition to the Kiosk printer)
- 1 BW printer in the GCSW lab. For GCSW students only.
Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management
- 3 printers, 1 in each lab. 2 black and white, 1 color. For HRM students only.
RLH dorm labs
(Labs are locked and require Cougarcard of resident to open.)
- Calhoun Lofts. 1 BW printer in lab. Calhoun Lofts residents only.
- Cougar Village. 1 BW printer in lab. Cougar Village residents only.
- Moody Towers. 1 BW printer in lab. Moody Towers residents only.
- Oberholtzer Hall. 1 BW printer in lab. Oberholtzer hall residents only.
- Bayou Oaks. 1 BW printer in lab. Bayou Oaks residents only.
- Cougar Village II. 1 BW printer in lab. Cougar Village residents only.
- Cougar Place. 1 BW printer in lab. Cougar Place residents only.