A sponsored account provides non-UH-affiliated persons, departments and organizations access to UH resources to support instructional, research or administrative activities.
Applicants may be:
- Students (Student Organization accounts only)
- Campus Guests* (Non-UH affiliated contractors, vendors, consultants, researchers, volunteers, temporary workers and future employees)
To request a sponsored account, select the appropriate form below. Submit your completed form with appropriate signatures by:
- Fax: 713-743-1410
- Campus mail: TSS 2002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Tech Commons, Room 58 of M.D. Anderson Library
Sponsored Account Forms
|Departmental/Organizational Account||Download (PDF)|
|Personal Account||Download (PDF)|
|Student Organization Account||Download (PDF)|
*Sponsored Account for a Campus Guest
If the sponsored account applicant is a guest of UH, the sponsor must fill out and submit a Person of Interest (POI) form in PeopleSoft by way of the sponsor's departmental Business Office Administrator. The POI process establishes the relationship between the Guest User and the University of Houston. All POI users will have a PeopleSoft ID number. Department Business Administrators can follow instructions and further information on completing the Person of Interest (POI) form. Eligible types of POIs are described in this chart.
Effective August 15, 2015:
Please note, effective August 15, 2015, the following changes will be implemented regarding Personal Sponsored Account Application form concerning Electronic Person of Interest (ePOI) process. These changes have been made to enhance the security and effectiveness of the ePOI process.
1) The following fields will be required for all POI Types:
- Home Phone
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Date of Birth
2) The ePOI Planned Exit Date will be one year from the Effective Date of the ePOI for all POI Types, with the exception of following POI Types:
- The following POI Types will have a Planned Exit Date that is 90 days from the Effective Date, however, it can be increased to maximum of 1 year from the Effective Date.
- Future Employees
- Future Faculty
- Guest Speakers
- Off Campus Personnel (OCP) - Off Campus Vendors
- Off Campus Personnel (OCP) - On Campus Vendors
- Off Campus Personnel (OCP) - Volunteers
- Board of Directors will have a Planned Exit Date that is 3 years from the Effective Date.
Information concerning ePOI process will be updated if and when further changes are made to this process.
Fax Us: 713-743-1410
Email Us: email@example.com
Mail Code: TSS 2002