Requirements for Admission to the Challenger Program
Interested applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled at the University of Houston campus.
- Come from a home where neither parent has earned a four-year college degree.
- Be willing to attend a scheduled orientation prior to registration.
- Have a sincere desire to complete a degree program at the University of Houston.
How To Apply
Applications for admission to the Challenger Program are available in three ways:
- Online: Challenger Program Application
- In person in the Challenger Office, located on the 3rd floor of the Student Service Center 1
- Request by phone: (713) 743-5420
- By email: email@example.com
After the application is completed and returned, we will contact you to arrange a personal interview.
Any qualified applicant not admitted to the program during the first year can be placed on a waiting list or may be encouraged to re-apply in subsequent years.