This is a certified Train-The-Trainers (TTT) program designed for experienced child protection trainers who will be providing training program for child protection interviewers in their own locale. The TTT Program is currently available to Social Workers, Clinical Psychologists and Police Officers in Hong Kong.
- To provide a rich body of knowledge on child protection special investigation, video-recorded interviews, training, and presentation skills.
- To certify professionals to be qualified trainers in the area of child protection special investigation, with a special emphasis on child sexual abuse investigation.
Graduate College of Social Work, University of Houston, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- Child and Family Protection Training
- Child Sexual Abuse Investigation
- Incest Survivor Treatment
- Asian-Focused Counseling Service
- Proposal Preparation and Approval
- Recruitment and Pre-Screening Approval
- Training Stage (10 days)
- Assessment for Certification
- Practicum and Assessment
- Renewal Assessment (every three years)
Certification Advisory Board
- Monit Cheung, Professor, TTT Lead Faculty, Graduate College of Social Work, University of Houston
- Ann McFarland, Director, Office of Community Projects, University of Houston
- Maureen O’Connell, Director, Angela House
- Joe Papick, Consultant
- Patricia Taylor, Curriculum Coordinator, Child Welfare Education Project, University of Houston
- Arnitia Walker, Consultant (Former CWEP Director), Child Welfare Education Project, University of Houston
- Renita Laury, Director, Child Welfare Education Project, University of Houston
This TTT Program is subject to change and approval by the Graduate College of Social Work, University of Houston.
Please contact Dr. Monit Cheung at 1-713-743-8107 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.