Medical Emergencies - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Medical Emergencies

If you are experiencing a medical emergency, do not worry about whether or not the hospital you are going to will accept your insurance. Go to the nearest hospital or dial 911.

The International Student Health Care website provides information regarding insurance for international visitors.

Of course, anyone can come to the University of Houston Student Health Center, located in the Health 2 building at entrance 2 (two) off of Martin Luther King Blvd. Please keep in mind, however, that the Student Health Center accepts only student health insurance. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call us at 713-743-5151.

Thank you and welcome to Houston!