By invitation only, vendors of the University of Houston System must setup through PaymentWorks, a secure online vendor management portal that replaces the former paper-based forms. Materials below have been developed to assist our vendors in the use of the PaymentWorks system.
- For initial setup, vendors, reimbursees, and suppliers must setup through PaymentWorks. This setup is by invitation only from a business staff member in the unit from which the vendor is being ordered or paid.
- Vendors may update their business and payment information only through PaymentWorks using the PaymentWorks credentials (email and password) created at the time of initial setup.
- Vendors that were originally setup through the paper-based forms and need to or have been asked to update their information must enter their full business and payment information through PaymentWorks for the initial connection. We do apologize for this necessary inconvenience. Subsequent updates will then simply require only the additional or modified information.
- Vendors with PaymentWorks support needs should visit the PaymentWorks vendor support site.
Guide for PaymentWorks Setup and Update
Initial Setup and Updating Information via PaymentWorks
Initial setup means these materials apply to any vendor not yet setup through PaymentWorks. Setups are by Invitation only.
Updating information means that vendors returning to update information must first log into PaymentWorks at https://www.paymentworks.com/accounts/login/.
- I started the process to register, but did not get to finish, how do I get back into PaymentWorks to finish?
- I have already registered and connected with University of Houston System. How do I make a change to my information?
- I need to update vendor address both corporate address and Remittance address, what am I supposed to do?
- If I want to change or update the bank information, how do I make a change or update my information?
- If I want to change or update a new remittance address associating with the bank information, how do I make a change or update my information?
- Why is my updated bank information not showing to vendor team? And, what do I need to do if updated bank information is not showing to vendor team?
- If there are multiple remit to addresses on the bank account and I am not sure which is connected to the vendor number at UH System, what should I do?
- If I am non-US citizen, but I am a US resident alien, how do I upload the document since PaymentWorks requires W-8ben?
- If I need to change the remittance name, legal name or DBA name, how do I make a change to my information?
- I have not received a request to join PaymentWorks, but I need to update my business or personal information. How do I join PaymentWorks without an email request?