Effective October 26, 2020, University of Houston System will use PaymentWorks, a secure online vendor management portal that replaces the former paper-based forms for vendor registration via fax and secure email. For details and training materials, please see the section below on PaymentWorks.
If a UH System unit wishes to do business with a vendor that is not already setup in PeopleSoft with an address that matches the invoice or quote, their business staff should invite vendors via PaymentWorks (see links below).
- UH System Staff Can Invite Vendors in Three Easy Steps!
- Initiator Video (an introduction to the initiator role)
- Initiator FAQ's(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Initiator Handbook
- Initiator Training
Authorized UH System personnel will be able access PaymentWorks to invite vendors at these sites:
- UH Main Campus: https://paymentworks.com/login/saml/?idp=houstonmain
- UH Victoria: https://paymentworks.com/login/saml/?idp=houstonvictoria
- UH Clear Lake: https://paymentworks.com/login/saml/?idp=houstonclearlake
- UH Downtown: https://paymentworks.com/login/saml/?idp=houstondowntown
PaymentWorks Vendor Registration Supplemental Form-Included here for awareness/reference only. This form is included in the PaymentWorks registration form already, you need not send the vendor a copy. It is required to be completed by the vendor and attached to the vendor’s PaymentWorks registration in certain situations. We are working to incorporate these questions into the electronic form at a later date.
Adroit – Temp Agency
Citibank P/T Card Auditorium Training
Fleet Card Program
- Program Information
- Fleet Card (Vehicle Card)
- Fleet Card (Driver Card)
Operational Cash Advance Procedures --- Effective February 3, 2017
One Time Refund Vendor Setup
Tejas Access Form --- used to request an account with the UH Office Supplies Vendor, Tejas Office Products. Account is required to obtain University of Houston pricing.