The Student Training System (STS) online training platform is available on AccessUH for students, who are non-employees, which are required to complete compliance programs for their role at the University of Houston.
- Students will have access to STS once they are enrolled into the training
- Eliminate the need for departments to create ePOIs for their students to access the training
- Courses include HIPAA, Texas Medical Act, Child Protection training, etc.
- Utilized for students that are completing practicums or courses pertaining to the medical field, optometry, pharmacy or other areas that have required compliance training.
- HR will be officially launching this service campus-wide for Fiscal Year 2020. For more information, please contact Ashley Waggoner firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will have access to STS once they are enrolled into the training. To enroll your students into the online trainings:
- Students must be active at the UH Campus
- Enrollment will need to be submitted by the Department, Business Office, or Supervisor
- To enroll students, complete the enrollment spreadsheet and email to Ashley Waggoner email@example.com