Only first-year students are able to live in Cougar Village l. Cougar Village I also houses freshmen Honors students and the following Living Learning Communities: Impact, Hotel and Restaurant Management, and Natural Sciences.
For specific questions about housing availability or for questions about how to sign up to live on campus, please contact the Housing front desk at 713-743-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Window Sizes (inside measurement of frame) - 41 ½” Wide - 31” Tall
- Window frame itself is about 2 1/4 “ wide all the way around
All the rooms in Cougar Village I are fully furnished with:
- Beds are Twin Extra-Long
- Three Drawer Chest, 30”W x 24”D x 30”H
- Desk, 42”W x 24”D x 30”H
- Standard Desk Chair
Appliances Included -
- Mini Refrigerator
AMENITIES, FEATURES & VIRTUAL TOUR
- 24-hour desk operation and security
- First-Year Residential Experience (FYRE) program
- Free laundry facilities
- Computer Lab
- Two kitchens on every floor, complete with community refrigerator, oven, stove, and microwave.
- 2 large study lounges per floor complete with dry erase boards and a community tv.
- Two large social lounges per floor
- Adjacent to the Moody Towers Dining Commons (dining hall)
- Cougar Xpress market (convenience store)
- Wired/Wireless Internet
- Movable furniture in the rooms
- Mini Fridge in the rooms
- Fitness room
- Bike Racks
ADDRESS AND MAIL INFORMATION
All your mail and packages are sent directly to your residence hall. For more information about parcel delivery visit the Parcel Delivery FAQ.
RESIDENT'S FULL NAME
CV1, MAILBOX # [ ]
4385 COUGAR VILLAGE DRIVE
HOUSTON, TX 77204-7002