Admitted students can apply for housing at the University of Houston in a few easy steps:
- Log into your AccessUH and select the MyHousing icon
- Complete your application
- Submit your $50 application fee
- Electronically sign your housing agreement
- Find a roommate via RoomSync (fall applications only
- Select your bed space
Take a moment to review the residential community qualifications for each building by visiting the housing options page.
For more information about housing options or to get assistance with the application process, contact Student Housing & Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-743-6000.
Prepare for Cougar Move-In
Want to learn more about the Move-In process? Curious about what to bring to campus? Visit our Cougar Move-in website or information on the fall move-in process.
Read about why Coogs live on campus and find a new resident checklist in our housing brochure.