IGE: Register Your Travel - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Register Your Travel

All students traveling internationally must register their travel following the appropriate application and registration process based on their type of travel, either traveling on Learning Abroad programs, or as other university sponsored travel.   

For Learning Abroad programs:  

Students must apply to and be accepted to a Learning Abroad program based on the application deadlines, requirements, and processes set by Learning Abroad. Visit the Learning Abroad website for more information. 

For other university-sponsored travel: 

Students accepted to or part of other international travel programs or trips not part of the Learning Abroad program catalog, including but not limited to credit and not for credit academic-related travel with or without faculty leaders, for credit or university-related internship, service learning, research, or volunteer opportunities, international fellowships, conferences, competitions, meetings, or registered student organization travel, are required to register their travel through the Learning Abroad Student International Travel Registry and to purchase international health and emergency insurance.

Register your non-Learning-Abroad travel here.