Skip to main content

Where to Go for Help

The information on this page was created to help solve common problems experienced by undergraduate students.

How to register for classes

  1. Go to the MyUH (PeopleSoft) login page at
  2. Enter your User ID and Password and press the "Sign In" button
  3. Select "UH Self-Service" link (if prompted)
  4. Otherwise, once the UH Self-Service home page appears, click "Enrollment" on left side
  5. In the drop-down list, select the "Enrollment: Add Classes" link
  6. Select the term (ex: Fall 2008) and institution (UH main)
  7. Browse through the catalog to search for classes


For all student PeopleSoft issues, contact:
PeopleSoft Student Admin Customer Service Center

Computer Passwords

If you have questions regarding any password and/or e-mail, contact:
IT Help Desk

Financial Services

For student financial questions, contact:
Office of Student Business Services
713-743-1010 , ext. 6


For all test questions, including placement tests and credit by exam, contact:
University Testing Services


For questions regarding enrollment services and academic records, contact:
Office of Registration and Academic Records
Submit email questions through the AskShasta System (select "Records and Registration" in the "Product" field)


If you need special accommodations, contact:
Center for Students with DisABILITIES
Location: Room 100 CSD
713-743-5400 , TDD: 713-749-1527

Student Orientation

If you are an entering freshman or transfer student and need to register for orientation, visit:

CLASS Office of Academic Affairs

To contact the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences (CLASS) Office of Academic Affairs:
Location: Room 320 AH

Lost and Found

Lost and Found at the UHDPS (Police Dept):

Core Curriculum

To view core curriculum requirements and course listings with descriptions, visit: