Students are added into Bb Learn 12-24 hours after they officially enroll in a course in myUH (PeopleSoft). When a student is officially dropped from a course, the student may or may not be removed from the course roster inside of Bb Learn. If a student has officially dropped a course through the registration system add/drop process, for whatever reason, the student is no longer a member of the class even if the student has not yet been removed from the Bb Learn portion of the course. After an official drop has been processed, the ability to access Bb Learn does not constitute enrollment in a course.
Support for Students
- Mobile Apps - Mobile Learn - Bb Learn App for Students
- Avoid getting LOCKED OUT during exams
- Know when your password expires. Check for UH Login Info box under Courses in Bb Learn or check AccessUH .
- Use Bb Learn Course Finder to check if your course uses Bb Learn
- Clicker Information for Students
- Bb Learn Videos for Students
- Respondus Lockdown Browser Student Guide
- Best Practices