University of Houston students who want to buy or make changes to a meal plan now can do so at the click of a mouse.
The new convenient method allows students to log on to the Internet to make any changes. It’s simple and easy. Here’s how it’s done:
To buy a meal plan
- Students need to visit AccessUH and log in using their myUH ID and password
- Commuter students should click the Cougar Card icon and residential students the myHousing icon
- Click the “Meal Plan” drop down tab
- Select “Buy Meal Plan” option from the menu
- Choose the appropriate semester
- Choose the desired meal plan
- View the meal plan terms and conditions, then accept them
- Click “buy” then click “OK”
To change or cancel a plan
- Start at the welcome page
- Select “My Meal Plan” under the “Meal Plan” tab
- To change a plan, select “Change” and continue to Step 4. To cancel a plan, select “Cancel” and follow the directions on the screen
- Select your new meal plan, click “Save” and then click “OK”
- Make sure to log out to protect your account
Students have through the first 12 days of classes to make changes online. After that, a petition process is needed.
For more information, visit the Cougar Card office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.