The department of UH Delivery Services will receive and deliver all of your incoming mail. UH Delivery Services strives to provide the most efficient and effective mail service to residential students.
Each residence hall has a set of campus mail boxes for its students. The key or combination for your mail box is issued by residence hall staff. All incoming letter mail is placed in your assigned box.
There is a designated Intelligent Parcel Locker for package distribution in each residence hall. All incoming packages that have tracking numbers will be delivered to these lockers, and kept safe and secure until pickup. Packages in lockers are available for pickup at your convenience, 24/7.
Helpful Mailing Hints for Students
Use full name (no nickname), Residence Hall and personal mailbox number (PMB) for your campus mailing address.
NEVER REQUEST THAT CASH BE SENT TO YOU. Delivery Services is not responsible for cash sent through USPS mail or any overnight service.
• Check your mailbox frequently so it does not overflow.
• Drop any mail not addressed to you into outgoing mail for delivery. Do not open it.
• Have your Cougar ID ready when picking up a package.
• Look for an email notification from Delivery Services for packages delivered to your residence community’s Intelligent Parcel Locker.
• Packages delivered to the Intelligent Parcel Lockers are available for pick-up 24/7
• All packages too large/ too heavy for delivery to the residence community will be held at the UH Delivery Center. You will receive an email notification when it arrives. See UH Delivery Center hours for pick up times.
• Provide tracking number, carrier used and/or specific details when searching for a package.
• Packages can be shipped to campus one week before school starts.
Call us at 713.743.5829 or email email@example.com for assistance. More information about student mail can be found on our student mail guide at Student Mail Guide.