- Have your Cougar ID ready when picking up a package.
- Use full name (no nickname), Residence Hall and personal mailbox number (PMB) for your campus mailing address.
- Look for an email notification from Delivery Services for packages assigned a tracking number or too large to fit into your mailbox.
- Check your mailbox frequently so it does not overflow.
- Drop any mail not addressed to you into outgoing mail for delivery. Do not open it.
- Provide tracking number, carrier used and/or specific details when searching for a package.
- Packages can be shipped to campus one week before school starts.
- Call us at 713.743.5829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.
- NEVER REQUEST THAT CASH BE SENT TO YOU. Delivery Services is not responsible for cash sent through USPS mail or any overnight service.
More information about student mail can be found on our student mail guide at Student Mail Guide.